2017 Fall Specialty Conference and BCPPS Prep Course
September 21-24, 2017
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Hotel at the University of Cincinnati
PPAG-Made-Easy. This is your one-stop shop for everything PPAG Meeting related. Below you will find some frequently asked questions and answers. Have a question you'd like to add to this page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our Exhibitors and Sponsors! Please visit our sponsors and exhibitors in the pre-function area any time during the conference.
- Session Handouts and Post-Evaluations
- BCPPS Review Course: Schedule-at-a-Glance
- Infectious Disease and Amb Care Sessions: Schedule-at-a-Glance
- ID and Amb Care Speaker Bios
- Prep Speaker Bios
- Conference Evaluation for CE submissions (To be completed at the end of the conference)
- Bring a sweater or jacket!! Hotel temperature control is notoriously difficult. Frequently changing the number of people in conference rooms makes it very difficult to keep a steady temperature. You'll be more comfortable if you bring a jacket. Heck, we will allow blankets, too!
- Wear comfortable shoes. Yes, a lot of the time you will be sitting and learning. However, there are many times that you will be on your feet for a few hours for the hospit
- There is not an App for this conference. This website will be your main communication center for the Conference.
Can I print/access the full meeting schedule?
Yes! Here are a few links for you:
Can I print/access session handouts with learning objectives?
Yes! Session handouts are available online. Each handout is a printable PDF. You can pick and choose which handouts you need for the conference. Please click on the link below to access your handouts.
What is the Conference Code for the WiFi connection in the Conference Rooms?
Network Name: Marriott_Guest
Remember you also have complimentary WiFi in your guest room! The network name is the same throughout the hotel.
How do I get Continuing Education (CE) Credit?
You must fill out a Post-Session Evaluation for EACH session that you attend. The evaluations serve two purposes: (1) to validate your participation in the session, and (2) to provide valuable feedback for our speakers and a program planning committees. The Session Evaluations are online. You may (and are encouraged to) access the evaluations throughout the Annual Meeting as you attend sessions. Evaluations will not be available until the day of the live session.
Conference Evaluation for CE submissions-(Please complete this after you attend the conference. If you want CE credit, please complete by Oct 13, 2017)
I signed up for the BCPPS Recertification bundle(s). How do I get BCPPS Recertification credit?
If you signed up for BCPPS credit, post-tests will be emailed to you after the Annual Meeting. Once you have passed the Post-Tests and the testing window closes, PPAG will report your credit to BPS. All of your tests and scores will be stored on the PPAG system. What if did not pre-register for BCPPS Recertification bundle(s). Is it too late to register? No, it is not too late to register. You can register and pay for the bundles onsite. Come by the registration desk for more information and to pay the additional fee.
Can I get more information about the PPAG Service Project: Garrett's Toy Drive for Cincinnati Children's Hospital
When Jenni and Matt Helms' son passed away in October of 2015 there was an outpouring of love and support from PPAG for the family. PPAG also solicited membership’s ideas in how to honor Garrett. In response PPAG started an annual toy drive in memory of Garrett Helms that will be held in conjunction with PPAG’s conferences. The toy drive this year will benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital in Cincinnati. We strongly encourage you to bring a new toy or supplies to the conference.
Garrett had simple tastes and enjoyed match box cars, Minions, and Monsters, Inc, but feel free to bring anything allowed by Cincinnati Children's Hospital and is easily packable for your travel. Thank you for your help in showing Matt and Jenni that Garrett is not only remembered but continues to be a positive force on this world. Cincinnati Children's does have some rules around toy donation and a link for the types of things they need: http://hcf.starlight.org/wish-list/item/list/id/1050/
- Item must be new but not gift wrapped.
- New stuffed animals (Not used or slightly used)
- No Statues, figurines, or any permanent fixtures
You may bring your toys to the registration desk or to the hospital tour. Each donation is much appreciated by PPAG, the local hospital, and most importantly the children!
How do we get to the Hospital tours?