27th Annual PPAG Meeting
April 25-29, 2018
Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek
Salt Lake City, Utah
PPAG-Made-Easy. This is your one-stop shop for everything Annual Meeting related. Below you will find some frequently asked questions and answers. Have a question you'd like to add to this page? Email us at email@example.com.
- Slide Handouts and Session Evaluations: www.ppag.org/27AMHandouts (Also on Attendify App)
- Printable Schedule-at-a-Glance with Room Locations (PDF) (Also on Attendify App)
- Resident Project Presentations (Thursday and Saturday Schedule)
- CE Credit Information
- Direct Link to CE Evaluation and Attendance Attestation: https://memcentral.wufoo.com/forms/2018-overall-annual-conference-evaluation-for-ce/
- Important notice for our Conference Room! For the breakout sessions each day, the General Session Conference room will need to be split using an airwall! We appreciate your patience during these transitions.
- Bring a sweater or jacket!! Hotels temperature control is notoriously difficult. Frequently changing the number of people in conference rooms makes it very difficult to keep a steady temperature. You'll be more comfortable if you bring a jacket. Heck, we allow blankets, too!
- Wear comfortable shoes. Yes, a lot of the time you will be sitting and learning. However, there are many times that you will be on your feet for a few hours.
- Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram: Poster about the conference on social media! Use #iamppag or/or #PPAG27 when you post about the conference or post a picture.
Where is the Conference going to be held?
The conference is at the Salt Lake City Marriott at CITY CREEK! Make sure you head to the hotel at City Creek! There are lots of different Marriotts around town!
Is there a Conference App for my smart phone or device?
Yes, there is an App for that! PPAG is proud to announce the use of Attendify App during this year's event. There is even an easy HOW-TO-GUIDE on how to use the app.
To access this application:
- Download and install the Attendify App on your iOS/Android device.
- Search for PPAG and open our event
- Create your profile by using an e-mail address.
- You will be able to:
- -View Schedules, speakers bios, documents, and maps
- -Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create a personalized schedule
- -Vote in polls and view voting stats
- -Share photos, post messages, comment & ike other users' posts
- -You can @mention other attendees in your post and they will receive a notification
- -Cross post to other social networks
- -Connect and Network with other attendees
- -Send private messages
- -Receive push notifications from PPAG
You should receive your namebadge via USMail. If you have received your badge, all you will need to do is come by the Registration/Check-in desk to pick-up your holder. If you haven't received your badge, no worries! We will have your tag ready for you at the desk.
What is the Conference Code for the WiFi connection in the Conference Rooms?
The Conference Wifi Network: PPAG
Is there free WiFi in my room?
Yes, you will use the network: "Marriott_Guest network" and select Standard High Speed Internet for $14.95. This fee will be waived for you prior to check out.
Where are the Student Sessions located?
All Student Sessions will be in the Deer Valley Room.
Is there a private nursing/mother's room?
Yes, please come by the registration desk to receive the key.
Can I print/access the full meeting schedule?
Yes! Here are a few links for you. You can also access this information on the meeting App.
Can I print/access session handouts?
Yes! Session handouts are available through this link or througout the Attendify App. Each handout is a printable PDF accessible through the session page within the App. You can pick and choose which handouts you need for the conference.
How can I evaluate a session?
You can evaluate each session using this link: https://memcentral.wufoo.com/forms/27th-annual-meeting-session-evaluation/ Each session evaluation link is also found on the handout page. The session evaluations help provide valuable feedback for our speakers and our program planning committees. You may (and are encouraged to) access the evaluations througout the Annual Meeting as you attend sessionos.
At the end of the conference, you must fill out the Conference Evaluation. The conference evaluation serve two purposes: (1) to validate your participation in the session, and (2) to provide valuable feedback about our conference.
DEADLINE : The deadline to fill out the CE Surveys/Evals is Friday, May 11, 2018. We cannot process CE after this date!
Direct link to the Conference Evaluation and Attendance Attestation: https://memcentral.wufoo.com/forms/2018-overall-annual-conference-evaluation-for-ce/
Link to: Session Evaluation(s): https://memcentral.wufoo.com/forms/27th-annual-meeting-session-evaluation/
I signed up for the BCPPS Recertification bundle(s). How do I get BCPPS Recertification credit?
If you signed up and paid for BCPPS credit, post-tests will be emailed to you during the Annual Meeting. You will have three months to complete your posts test. The last day to complete the tests is July 31, 2018. Once you have passed the Post-Tests, PPAG will report your credit to BPS. All of your tests and scores will be stored on the PPAG system.
Am I allowed to get BCPPS Recertification Credit from PPAG if I have completed programs from other Recertification Providers?
Yes! Of course, BPS allows you to receive recertification credit from any of the approved Recertification providers. As long as you complete your required 100 hours in your 7 year cycle.
What if did not pre-register for BCPPS Recertification bundle(s). Is it too late to register?
No, it is not too late to register. You can register and pay for the bundles onsite. Come by the registration desk for more information and to pay the additional fee.
I am presenting a Poster. What is my poster number? When can I set up my poster?
Poster Presentations will be on Friday, April 27, 2018 in Salon G-J starting at 7:00 am It is recommended you hang up your poster on Thursday night from 8:00pm-10:00pm, but you will also be able on Friday morning at 6:00am. You must take down your poster at the end of the Poster session at 11:30 am. If you do not, your poster will be discarded.
What is the schedule for the Residency Project Presentations?
- Residency Project Presentations will take place on:
- Thursday MORNING, April 26th from 8:00am-9:15am
- Thursday AFTERNOON, April 26th from 5:30-7:00pm
- Saturday MORNING, April 28th from 7:30am-8:45am
- Saturday AFTERNOON, April 28th from 4:30pm-6:00pm
Where is my name badge? Easy Check-in Information:
All you have to do is come by the registration desk to pick up your name badge holder, ribbons, and printed schedule (if desired). There is no need to "check-in" at the registration desk. If you have not received your name badge (or if you forget to bring it), do not worry. We have duplicates on hand, or we can print you a new badge on site.
Can I get more information about the PPAG Service Project: Toy Drive for Primary Children's Hospital?
When Jenni and Matt Helms' son passed away in October of 2015 there was an outpouring of love and support from PPAG for the family. PPAG also solicited membership’s ideas in how to honor Garrett. In response PPAG started an annual toy drive in memory of Garrett Helms that will be held in conjunction with PPAG’s annual conferences. The toy drive this year will benefit Intermountain Primary Children's Hospital. See the complete Primary Children's Hospital donation wish list here: https://intermountainhealthcare.org/locations/primary-childrens-hospital/giving-volunteering/intermountain-foundation/service-projects-donations/
As a participant at this year's Annual Meeting, we invite you to participate in the Toy Drive. Please bring a new unwrapped toy in Garrett's honor.
- Due to the hospital’s infection control policy, all toys must be new and easy to sanitize.
- The patient population includes many infants and toddlers. Please avoid toys that have small chokeable pieces, sharp pieces, or fall apart easily.
- Most needed items for April:
- ● Thomas the train trains or train cars for wooden tracks
- ● Princess and superhero stickers
- ● Beads for Teens to make jewelry
- ● Primary Children's Amazon Wish List for ideas
Can I get more information about the PPAG pins, wristbands, and Red Balloon badge holders?
PPAG Pins and #iamPPAG wristbands are located at the registration desk. They may be purchased by making any donation to PPAG.
PediaRebs, the PPAG student chapter at the University of Mississippi, is selling badge reels as a fundraiser in memory of Garrett Helms. The red badge holder resembles a red balloon since this was one of Garrett's favorite things. These badge holders will also be at the registration desk. PediaRebs would like for you to consider making a donation in exchange for a badge reel and to wear it with pride and in memory of a very special person!