28th Annual PPAG Meeting
April 10-14, 2019
Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
Oklahoma City, OK
We thank the following Committee Chairs and their Committees for helping organize #28AM content:
Ambulatory Care Program Chair: Michelle Condren, PharmD, BCPPS, FPPAG
PICU Program Chairs: Monica Bogenschutz, PharmD, BCPS, BCPPS and Lizbeth Hansen, PharmD, BCPS, BCPPS
Student Program Chair: Danielle Alm, PharmD, BCPS, BCPPS
Recertification Program Chairs: Timothy Todd, PharmD, FPPAG, Kay Kyllonen, PharmD, FPPAG, and Sarah Lucas, PharmD, BCPS, BCPPS, FCSHP, FPPAG
- The main hub of #PPAG28 is Ballroom C. All General Sessions and Award programs will take place in ballroom C.
- Exhibit Participation Raffle: You have a chance win a free conference registration, a one-year membership, or a 60-day job posting on JobCentral if you visit all of the exhibits. You will need to fill out your participation punch card. Exhibitors will verify your visit by hole-punching your card. Turn in your card for a change to win. Drawings will be announced Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Bring a sweater or jacket!! Hotels temperature control is notoriously difficult. Frequently changing the number of people in conference rooms makes it very difficult to keep a steady temperature. You'll be more comfortable if you bring a jacket. Heck, we allow blankets, too!
- Wear comfortable shoes. Yes, a lot of the time you will be sitting and learning. However, there are many times that you will be on your feet for a few hours.
- Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram: Poster about the conference on social media! Use #iamppag and/or #PPAG28 when you post about the conference or post a picture.
Check-in and Name Badges:
Please stop by the registration desk to pick up your name badge, badge ribbons, and schedule. PPAG does NOT print handouts.
THE CONVENTION CENTER/HOTEL and PSAV apologize for the delay in establishing our WIFI network this morning.
The Conference Wifi Network: PPAG
All Student Sessions will be in Ballroom D.
Private nursing/mother's room
Yes, located in Dressing Room 2
At the end of the conference, you must fill out the Conference Evaluation. The conference evaluation serve two purposes: (1) to validate your participation in the session, and (2) to provide valuable feedback about our conference.
DEADLINE : The deadline to fill out the CE Surveys/Evals is Friday, May 1, 2019. We cannot process CE after this date!
If you signed up and paid for BCPPS credit, post-tests will be emailed to you during the Annual Meeting. You will have three months to complete your posts test. The last day to complete the tests is June 20, 2019. Once you have passed the Post-Tests, PPAG will report your credit to BPS. All of your tests and scores will be stored on the PPAG system.
You may sign-up for Recertification onsite. Please come by the registration desk to add-on the additional registration fee.
**You may receive credit from any and all approved recertification provider.
When Jenni and Matt Helms' son passed away in October of 2015 there was an outpouring of love and support from PPAG for the family. PPAG also solicited membership’s ideas in how to honor Garrett. In response PPAG started an annual toy drive in memory of Garrett Helms that will be held in conjunction with PPAG’s annual conferences. The toy drive this year will benefit Children's Hospital at OU. See the complete Children's Hospital donation wish list
As a participant at this year's Annual Meeting, we invite you to participate in the Toy Drive. Please bring a new unwrapped toy in Garrett's honor. We will collect donations at the PPAG Registration Desk throughout the week.
- All toys must be new and easy to sanitize.
- The patient population includes many infants and toddlers. Please avoid toys that have small chokeable pieces, sharp pieces, or fall apart easily.
PPAG Pins and graduation honor cords are available for purchase at the registration desk.